AIDSO demands withdrawal of ‘Blended Mode of Teaching’

File Photo


AIDSO in a statement issued on 26 June 2021 said that the Universities Grant Commission (UGC) constituted in India to monitor the standard of universities and provide them grants. But by crossing its jurisdiction, it has imposed a ‘Blended Mode of Teaching’ in Higher Education Institutions (HEIs).
This Mode prescribes that HEIs will teach 40% of the syllabus through online mode (other than SWAYAM course) and the rest 60% of syllabus would be covered offline i.e. classroom mode. This step of UGC is an infringement on the autonomy of the universities. Without consulting educational experts and students, the Central government taking advantage of the ongoing corona pandemic has thus been implementing the disastrous policies of NEP-2020 one by one through the back door. AIDSO strongly opposed this sinister move, demanded to repeal NEP-2020, lock, stock and barrel and discard out and out anti-student ‘Blended Mode of Teaching’ as well as called upon the students, teachers and parents to raise their voice against this anti-education undemocratic move.

Please share

Share

PinIt
submit to reddit
Top